I got into the Movable Type 3.0 beta the other day, but I had no idea what I would test with. I didn’t want to convert Population: One over since beta code can’t be expected to be stable. And then it hit me — keep my current obsession out of the way of anyone who doesn’t care about MMORPGs.
Accordingly, I give you Population: Heroes. The LiveJournal feed is (or should soon be) popheroes.
It says ‘Population: Heros’ at the top of the page.
Beta one had some significant issues, but on the whole it’s been pretty stable since Beta 2, which is what I converted OM+HB over to when my hosting provider managed to hose the site after a “server upgrade”.
Mind you, I’m still exporting the database every night, just to be on the safe side…